SAP Business Objects Private Cloud Edition
SAP BusinessObjects platform capabilities (ie: Lumira, Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, Crystal)
Pre-configured, dedicated SAP BusinessObjects system landscape hosted on hyperscaler (incl. Azure, AWS, Google.) or SAP cloud infrastructure, including everything required to run the application as part of a standard service package
Pre-defined “T-Shirt” sizes (Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large) available based on deployment size (based on number of users or concurrent users)
Platform services provided by SAP including monthly upgrades (according to flexible time frame chosen by customer)
Why switch to SAP Business Objects Private Cloud Edition?
- Migrating to Private Cloud Edition offers customers the quickest and simplest mechanism to start their step to the cloud, essentially an opportunity to ‘lift and shift’ their existing SAP BusinessObjects estate. As the Private Cloud Edition environment is pre-configured, a typical project can take a matter of weeks to execute.
- Gain immediate total cost of ownership (TCO) benefits of platform, infrastructure and services provided by SAP
- Upgrade to latest (SAP BusinessObjects 4.3) platform in the process with associated enhancements introduced since June 2020
- Can be ‘lift and shift’ or an opportunity to rationalize and modernize the SAP BusinessObjects platform, considerations include:
- Consolidate multiple SAP BusinessObjects platforms into one global instance
- Rationalize/cleanse unused/inactive reports, content, users, universes
- Review/simplify approach to life-cycle management to drive development agility
- Having switched workloads to the cloud, and achieved some degree of modernization ……this provides a robust foundation from which to begin a phased modernization to SAP Analytics Cloud.